Friday, February 18, 2011

My LUCKY Day

While scrolling through the blogs I follow yesterday, I saw Melinda's 2x4 craft @ UnderMyPolkaDotUmbrella. At the bottom of the post she said the first 5 people to comment would WIN the "LUCKY" vinyl. I was # 3!!!!

My first blog win..YEAAA:)

2x4 Scrabble Style


This Lucky project was inspired when Ucreate featured this project by Colour her {Hope}.



So cute! I had to do a St. Patrick's Day inspired one.







It makes me laugh to admit this but a lot of time when I go to blogs I just look at the pictures and then move on. Admitting that, I feel like one of those people who only looks at picture books...really I do read...books anyway :) This is one of those times there is a bonus for actually reading. The first 5 people to comment under this post get the vinyl for this project for FREE. If you are one of those lucky 5 email me your address (beachellfamily02@hotmail.com).
If you have not stoped by UnderMyPolkaDotUmbrella you SHOULD!
~ Desiree ~

2 comments:

  1. Am I reading this right? Am I lucky one for your giveaway? :)
    I saw this 'LUCKY' awhile ago - must have been yours - and originally did just what you said and only looked at the pictures. Now I'm back to see the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big puffy heart LOVE this. And I love the name Landon, too. My Landon just turned 11!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...