Sunday, April 10, 2011

FAMILY TIME

Gatorland is less than a mile from our house and my boys LOVE it! We now have our annual passes again and I thought I would share some photos from our adventure yesterday.
All I could think about was how I would LOVE to have that HUGE Staghorn Fern


This is my little Tanner thinking about the snakes..lol



A little brotherly LOVE....yeah right..see that leg pushing the other bird? Just like my boys, always touching each other.
The color BLUE in the eggs was amazing...no dye needed :)

Landon
Tanner 
New Babies...1 day old
 And whats to come!!!  Zip Line!! FUN-FUN

 The Big Show


I just love this shot with his reflection in the glass :)
 As we were leaving this was parked behind us...
 As soon as I saw it, I thought of Miss Mustard Seed How bad is that? Blogs & projects are always on my mind.

~ Desiree ~

3 comments:

  1. Great shots,Your sons are so cute and the birds are very pretty but alligators scare me to death! It's good to have time with your family even if it involves Gators...blehhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my boys would love that! It looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! I'd give anything to enjoy a little sunshine! :) Gorgeous pictures and the cutest little guys!

    R

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...