Friday, July 15, 2011

A FEW GOOD PIECES MADE OVER

  Okay...a little bit behind this make over. Kathy is a dear friend of mine, I first met her about 5 years ago in Cocoa Fl. She was my first horse boarder when I started a boarding facility. We just "clicked" the second we met....she is A HUGE barrel racer and COWGIRL!

That's my oldest son, Landon at 2 years old ridding Kathy's horse..Lil' Bit
And my baby Tanner at that time...he's now almost 4

I will be doing a post next week of ALL the other stuff I did for this Cowgirl's House :))) And a little more behind the CAC 
"True Hollywood Story"....haha
  
ONTO THE GOOD STUFF
The "before" shots of three items Kathy had me re-finish for her. I have more pic's coming of her mini house re-model that I did in TWO DAYS! It takes me months to get anything done in my house...LOL
My husband LOVES this rocking chair. When I pulled it inside to finish it he was like, "you took my chair."
 Magazine Rack
Foot Stool

Some shots of the process....
  Pulled her horse fabric off & re-applied it a little neater.
 Sanded
 Primed
Painted....I mix all my stuff in old coffee tubs, you can put the lid back on and the paints still good for you at a latter date!
My home made Moca Glaze
 I love the little feet on this stool


The magazine rack...

"BEFORE"

"AFTER"

And last but not least....MY FAVORITE makeover so far!!! 
The Rocking Chair


 The whole set put together!!!
More fun stuff coming next week!

~ Desiree ~
Linking to: 

The DIY Show OffSAS InteriorsFurniture Feature Fridays

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

2 comments:

  1. I think your makeover is so sweet. I love the blue. I am guessing you hand painted that beautiful horse onto the chair. You have major talent. I enjoyed stopping by from FJI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend must be so THRILLED with your re-do's! Your distressing is just so PERFECT!

    Deborah (happily visiting from http://upcyclingmylife.blogspot.com...hope you'll stop by too...)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...