Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Side Table to Refinish

This is the side table I picked up over the weekend at a garage sale.  I was waiting on the lady to come pick up the desk I sold, so I was a little late out of the gate for the community garage sale. Everyone was pretty much packed up or packing up.....WHEN I spotted something JUST right ahead! Hold on kids, as I sped towards the house with this little beauty!!!
 


Look at the lovely simple curves on her and that sweet little drawer.


NOW, when I saw the top I was planning on doing the French Script Tutorial on her, but my husband wants me to do a chess board on the top. I plan on keeping this table and it would be fun to have a chess board that I wouldn't have to pull out and put away. On the other hand, my inner vintage lovin wants to go to town on her, so I'm a little torn right now.

I'm leaving town Thursday, to my mother's house in West Palm to finish up her landscaping before Thanksgiving dinner. That means I won't be getting this table done this week : (

I will get her prepped for surgery though:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Desiree! I'll be waiting to see what you do with this curvy beauty! Thanks for stopping in at The Bold Abode!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...