Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pottery Barn Inspired Stick Art

This is a picture I found in the Pottery Barn Christmas catalog 2011.
Notice the birch tree letters saying NOEL? Isn't it fabulous!

I wish we had birch trees in Florida, but cypress branches will have to do.
While at my mothers house two months ago we cut down some cypress bushes and I brought home a pile of branches for Christmas garland and such. The branches made for perfect letter making.

This is what I pieced together.



My husband will be happy to see that the branches I have had on the back porch for a month and a half....GONE!

 Now I just need to add some garland around it and I'll be happy with it:-)
Linking to:

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

Home Stories A2Z

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I never noticed that it said Noel :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great job! I never noticed the "NOEL" spelled in the Pottery Barn picture before and I've seen the picture.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...