Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dollar Tree Wall Bats

When I came across the Bat Cut Outs at the Dollar Tree I couldn't believe it!
 
I'll have another great Dollar Tree Halloween post next week too!
With a little inspiration and imagination you can tweak Dollar Tree goodies.
 
 


I've made some in the past but over the years but they have gotten torn and bent. So 15 of them for a $1 was a score! You could always add more to the collection if you wanted to.


via Country Living

via Country Living
 

I cut off the little nose on some of them and if you wanted to you could cut off the feet as well.






If you do an accordion fold to the wings it will give them a 3D effect. 


 
I used Sticky Tack for the back and placed them randomly on the wall. 

 
 
 
Supper simple and love the look!
 
 Linking To:
 
Say G'Day Saturday

1 comment:

  1. VERY cute!!! Thanks for this tip...I am going today to see if my Dollar Tree has these as well. I could cut some out BUT this is so much easier!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...