Monday, September 26, 2016

Kid Friendly Halloween Party Decor

I held a little Halloween party at my house a couple of years ago and did a little party table in our dinning room. It was a black, white and orange theme. Fun for all ages and not too scary.

My supplies are from Target-One Spot, Michaels and Dollar Tree.
I made the black and white spiral streamers by taking shearing scissors to both edges taped them to the wall at the top and twisted them until I achieved the twist all the way to the bottom and taped it down at the bottom.


You can find the tutorial on how I made the large paper fans from Dollar Tree finds HERE. As seen in the picture bellow.




I covered organic apple sauce cups in black fabric and tied it off with orange and black bakers twin from Target, craft paper cut out into a circle, and little Halloween embellishments from Michaels.


The banner is from Target One Spot. I added the black and orange ribbon in between the triangles. 




The brown paper bags are from Target One Spot. I added the embellishments to the front with stuff from Michaels Halloween station. 


I covered Organic juice boxes in white paper and stamped them with a Halloween stamp.  


Small chocolate bars wrapped in white paper and topped off with Halloween stickers from Michaels. I found a book of stickers for like $3!! They are nice cardboard stickers too:) 




I created bottle wraps in Photoshop.







The little skeletons and brew pots are from Target One Spot. I put gum balls inside of them and added paper straws.






Colors and patterns was the theme of this party. Small and simple.

The kids were able to grab a juice box, apple sauce, Halloween wrapped candy, and the gum balls in the little plastic skeletons & witches pot.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...