Monday, December 4, 2017

Merry & Bright Blog Hop: Living Rooms

Welcome to our second week of Merry & Bright Blog Hop: Living Rooms!  If you missed last weeks Entryways go HERE. I've been doing a natural, woodsy Christmas theme for our tree and living space for a few years now. I love the cozy feel it brings to the room. With a mix of natural wood, burlap and faux white fur in the stockings and tree skirt.






I've collected the little animal ornaments over the last four years and we still love hanging them every year! I mix in touches of silver and white to kind of get an elegant, rustic look.









I found that little pallet a few years ago and I couldn't throw it away! I gave it a coat of paint and stenciled Silent Night, Holy Night on it. 



I had this tree farm display planned out in my head since last year....haha I wasn't sure how I was going to hang the lights coming down though, when I came up with the idea of making a ladder out of branches from our backyard! Nothing beets free! It gave the lights depth and came out exactly how I envisioned it.








Mixing the snowy white trees in with the natural green ones helps get a natural feel. All trees don't look the same out in the forest....wink, wink.








Hope you enjoyed my Christmas living room tour! Please continue on our Merry & Bright Blog Hop and go visit these talented ladies blogs!


Lauren @Old To New Blog
Rachel @Crate & Cottage




3 comments:

  1. Desiree, Seriuosly girl your home looks amazing!!! I adore the twinkle light hanging from that ladder and the tree farm!!! So flippen cute! Your tree is gorgeous, I'm really digging the natural woodsy feel!❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks like it belongs in a magazine! Seriously!! Its so beautiful! Your tree is amazing! I have the ladder with lights on my list to do next year. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...